Liquidity and security
We individually tailor our services to your requirements. If you want to handle accounts receivable management yourself, then Eurofactor Invoice Finance is perfect for you.
- Flexible financing of your insured receivables, normally 90 percent or more of your accounts receivable balance.
- 100 percent trade indemnity. If you wish, your existing credit insurance can be integrated.
How does it work?
- Your accounts receivable ledger basically does not change. You remain the contact person for your clients.
- We run a credit check on your debtors and establish corresponding limits for them. If you already have credit insurance, we regularly assume your existing debtor limits.
- You issue your invoices directly to your debtors as usual.
- We purchase the invoices within the approved debtor limits and normally pay 90 percent of the gross invoice amount to you immediately. 10 percent is held back as security in case of possible invoice deductions.
- The retention is paid out to you when the debtor pays, or in case of bad debts, no later than 120 days after the due date.
Even though disclosed factoring is widely accepted by now, large customers in some industries are still reluctant to make payments to a factor. In this case, closed factoring is suitable for you.
Our sales manager will be happy to provide you with more detailed advice. If you wish to do so, you can also request a non-binding quote.